Our full time professional staff ensures timely educational offerings. Through workshops, conferences, convention and webinars, we are able to provide you with the most up-to-date information to enhance your professional development. Our members receive substantial discounts for all products and services from the NMHCA / NMCAL and AHCA / NCAL.
Managed Care Webinar - August 29, 2013 - please see member's only section for handouts. If you do not have log-in information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the system.
Save the Date: January 28-30! Join us in Santa Fe for our annual Leadership Symposium!
NMHCA will no longer offer CPR training OR on-site clinical nurse training. Please see On-Line training below to view the free clinical nurse training.
To make a payment for educational offerings with a credit card, click here.
- On-Line Clinical Nurse Training for CMA Course
- Assisted Living Administrator Certificate Program
- On-line Staff Training partnership with Silver Chair
- Elder Mediation Training Series for Assisted Living Facility and Nursing Home Staff
- This is a five-part series that was offered live and now unlimited access to the archived Webinars maybe purchased. Please see brochure.
Staff Training for Assisted Living - Webinar Series