Our full time professional staff ensures timely educational offerings. Through workshops, conferences, convention and webinars, we are able to provide you with the most up-to-date information to enhance your professional development. Our members receive substantial discounts for all products and services from the NMHCA / NMCAL and AHCA / NCAL.
Passenger Assistant Trainer Course - October 27-28
40-Hour Basic Course November 3-7, 2014. Please check back for brochure.
Certified Medication Aide Classroom Training - November 11-21
NMHCA will only accept students who are enrolled by a Board Approved Facility. The clinical training is conducted by the facility and without their support, a candidate will not be able to complete the course successfully.
NMHCA will no longer offer CPR training OR on-site clinical nurse training. Please see On-Line training below to view the free clinical nurse training.
To make a payment for educational offerings with a credit card, click here.
- Certified Medication Aide continuing education. - Testing now available online!
- On-Line Clinical Nurse Training for CMA Course
- Assisted Living Administrator Certificate Program
- On-line Staff Training partnership with Silver Chair
- Elder Mediation Training Series for Assisted Living Facility and Nursing Home Staff
- This is a five-part series that was offered live and now unlimited access to the archived Webinars maybe purchased. Please see brochure.