The New Mexico Health Care Association and New Mexico Center for Assisted Living have been providing training for long term care professionals for more than 50 years. Whether you are beginning in the long term health care field or are an experienced health care provider, NMHCA / NMCAL offers training and certification programs which are designed to enhance your skills, credentials, and career opportunities. By joining NMCAL, your voice will be heard and you will receive the knowledge, resources, and protection you need as a business owner.
As a member of NMCAL you also receive the benefit of membership of NCAL, the premier voice of assisted living communities nationwide. Representing more than 120,000 member beds across the country, NCAL is the go-to organization for national advocacy and education. NMHCA / NMCAL Benefits
As a member of NMHCA / NMCAL, your benefits include:
- Professional, full-time staff working on the behalf of member providers on clinical, quality, operational, regulatory, and survey issues
- Advocacy on behalf of New Mexico's long-term care providers at the local, state, and federal levels
- Representation on committees and task forces which advise the New Mexico State Department of Health on policy and directives
- Educational programs throughout the year designed to help you and your staff ensure quality of care and your business' overall success
- Facility-based and associate member activities
- And much more...
We invite you to contact our office to inquire about NMHCA / NMCAL's services and how we can assist you in your business endeavors.